Page 1375 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 136113711373137413751376137713791389 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,750 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Alien is among the best horror movies ever made. Aliens is among the best action movies ever made.

2. Speaking of Aliens, I saw Arrival.

It was ok? The death of the kid within the first 5 minutes felt cheap, and even after you figure out what's going on it still didn't hit me.

I want to read the short story it's based on because I really feel like the aliens could have been ANYTHING else in order to get where the movie ended.

3. I liked the language aspect of it. That was it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I liked the language aspect of it. That was it.
    Yeah, as soon as the kid showed up on screen, Steph asked if I was gonna cry like a little girl. The language and the resistance from military politics versus learning was interesting, the deciphering of the language and it's properties was interesting too.

I'm 5ish minutes into the book and the "tragic hook" in the beginning is already softened.

Hollywood gonna Hollywood I guess.

5. I just finished The OA on Netflix. What a massive piece of shit. MASSIVE

6. lol interpretive dance
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Bailed out on Ep 3 of that, sounds like it was the right move.

8. I only stuck it out for my wife, she liked it. It started off so strong, but damn, the rest was SO BAD.

9. I watched about 20 seconds of episode one and heard the rest from the other room. That 20 seconds told me all I needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I haven't seen Suspiria in many years, but yeah. That sounds about right. Lighting, sets, color, music: it's a brilliant atmosphere. I remember it fondly (especially seeing it as a teenager while exploring the horror genre more deeply for the first time), but definitely not for its story or characterization. I wouldn't mind seeing it again but I do know where my expectations lie with that one.

I've heard his other movies are much stronger in other ways. I THINK I've seen Opera... once... drunk... as a teenager.