Page 1583 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 156915791581158215831584158515871597 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,830 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Just finished ep 1.
    That was awesome.

2. I thought you’d dig it. I just finished 3 and....uh....wow. Just, wow. That was on par with some of the greatest movies I’ve ever watched.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. I’m saving ep 3 for later.
    Christina Hendricks in the preview got me hot and bothered.

4. Yeah, Jack Huston is daddy tier crush for me, so it was a really pleasant episode. For both of us, apparently!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I loved that one. The trapper describing himself as tedious then proving it with an inane and long story was pretty great.
    I agree with Cigs in that the stagecoach episode needed a stronger hook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Started watching The Man in the High Castle. Only through the first two episodes but I’m digging it so far.

7. Gremlins. I maintain that 2 is the better movie, but one is very very solid as well. Pretty cool to see a Chuck Jones cameo in there.

8. I almost enjoy watching the Key & Peel skit more than the actual Gremlins 2 movie, almost.

9. It's a really really good skit.

10. I watched Ready Player One and I think it annoyed me more than anything else. Not for anything really major, I kept finding things that distracted me. Most of the time I wondered how long it took the legal department to get all the rights to the characters. Why did we have to hear the Back to the Future jingle more times than in the actual BttF movie?

This one is really weird and petty of me: There's a part where a row of bad guys in the Oasis get mowed down in a row and it cuts right away to the bad guys in the real world getting "shot." their pods turning red and they fall over in the exact order and formation it happened in The Oasis. Why? They're digital avatars running around, their physical location has no bearing on their digital counterparts, they could have been across the room from each other.

And good lord, was this directed by Michael Bay? The camera is constantly spinning around for no reason. That drove me nuts.