Page 1478 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 146414741476147714781479148014821492 ... LastLast
Results 14,771 to 14,780 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I'm gonna be kinda pissed if you guys don't at least try to watch the despecialized editions.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I have the laserdiscs.

3. I found it on torrents yesterday in like 5 minutes. Wtf are you guys doing?

4. not torrenting.

5. Why not you just need an IP mask, a VPN, a client, a trustworthy source, an unfragmentizer to put all seventeen pieces together, a vlc player, a Kodi, a hacked Bandai playdia with the VCD expansion add-on and an everdrive, another Kodi to cancel out the first one, and a step down converter to cross-scale the scansion using Hambreak.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I have the laserdiscs.
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I'm gonna be kinda pissed if you guys don't at least try to watch the despecialized editions.
    I watched them years and years ago. It's rad, but I also understand how to download things off the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Why not you just need an IP mask, a VPN, a client, a trustworthy source, an unfragmentizer to put all seventeen pieces together, a vlc player, a Kodi, a hacked Bandai playdia with the VCD expansion add-on and an everdrive, another Kodi to cancel out the first one, and a step down converter to cross-scale the scansion using Hambreak.
    No, you shitlord. You just need to go to the fucking pirate bay and click the boy touching magnet link to open your ass eating torrent program. Then double click the turd farming rar file and wait for about 10 minutes while you keep your fucking mouth shut because you understand how FTP servers work and aren't crying about multiple rar files like Princess Retardofuck, then double click the shit eating thing and watch it.

You people make things needlessly difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I have the laserdiscs.
    Hilarious. Enjoy your composite video source.

8. Torrents seem complicated until you realize how completely you can automate it.

9. I've done plenty of torrenting. It's not hard.
    But it's also not safe. I've already had my ISP turn my internet off once. Don't really want to have them do it again.
    Besides, I already have the best version of Star War in my head. It's the one where I'm six years old and watching it for the first time on a RCA CED on a big old console TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Hilarious. Enjoy your composite video source.
    I do!