Page 1570 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 155615661568156915701571157215741584 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,700 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Yeah, Homeland. It sticks with Claire but the world moves when the plot ends. Claire still carries that weight with her though.

2. The season finale of Cheers season 5 gutted me. That final scene
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Where they're dancing? oof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Yeah

American Horror Story continues to be the best satire on TV that pretty much everyone hates on. Shame, bc I think it will be one of those things that people rewatch in ~5 years and realize it was brilliant and ahead of its time.

5. It's emotionally dumb in the same ways Nip/Tuck was, but it's stupid and fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Murder House (or whatever the first season was called) was decent, I loved Asylum, but they started losing me big-time with Coven. I haven't watched AHS since. Does it get better or worse?

7. I finally saw Black Panther. Great film, though I'm worried that I still think Killmonger is right. What a great bad guy, since he is more of a foil/different approach to a problem.

My wife, who has watched most of the Marvel movies, couldn't answer: How did Bucky end up in Wakanda? Did she miss an end credit scene? I remembered Bucky being there in Infinity War so when Shuri said, "Another broken white boy we have to fix?" I was all, "I KNOW WHO SHE'S TALKING ABOUT."

Remember Black Panther was in Captain America Civil War. After the fight at the end Bucky decided he needed to go back under until they could figure out how to undo Hydra's programming, and T'Challa took him in since Captain America had gained his respect and he knew they had the technology to help Bucky.

9. I will remind her of that. She watched Civil War recently, too, so shame on her.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Murder House (or whatever the first season was called) was decent, I loved Asylum, but they started losing me big-time with Coven. I haven't watched AHS since. Does it get better or worse?
    Honestly, it seems like everyone hates it past coven. There were some middle seasons that I missed (Roanoke) but Cult (last season) was the most clever, biting commentaries on the whole Trump phenom that I've seen come out of any modern entertainment. Maybe it's just "my brand" of humor, but wow - every episode was better than the one before it. I haven't seen a single person remark on the satirical nature of the show, it seems like most people are expecting a spoopy scare fest and completely disregard the commentary it's making. The show took a turn after Ryan Murphy did American Crime Story, the episodes became wayyyyy more self-aware and funny, rather than taking a "scary" setting and developing characters around the setting. I thought Cult was better than Murder House and maybe a shade better than Coven, it was brilliant - but again, everyone seemed to hate it.