Page 1151 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 113711471149115011511152115311551165 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,510 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Hey Fe, Shaddup. Lightsabers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Gundam is star wars because it had light sabers. Lets all be that nerd kid in the 3rd grade that had to ruin everything.

3. Gundam had a lot of Star Wars going on too. It's been said that Char is the Japanese Darth Vader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post

I'm going to bed.

You bitch.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Watched Fury

Man...it was far more realistic than I was expecting it to be given the cast. Brad Pitt was a god damn super human in World War Z. Not the case in this. Other than a 1 or 2 hollywoodisms, the movie was about as realistic as Full Metal Jacket. No white washing. The movie will probably make you uncomfortable.

I like this stuff and I didn't leave the theater feeling 'good'

And the level of death in it will give any horror movie a run for its money.

If you liked band of brothers or full metal jacket, you will probably like this. It is a very unromantic about ww2.

Oh, and its probably Ladoof's best acting role. I did not hate him in this movie. He is ok.
    Hmm.

Interesting.

8. It looks plenty romantic in its ads with its smoking Lucky Strikes in warm tones and soft lighting and its One Last Stand, My English-Speaking Brothers rallying cries. Are you telling me movie marketers were either oblivious to or dishonest about the point of the film they were paid to promote?

9. Instead of watching that bullshit, go watch The Hill.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It looks plenty romantic in its ads with its smoking Lucky Strikes in warm tones and soft lighting and its One Last Stand, My English-Speaking Brothers rallying cries. Are you telling me movie marketers were either oblivious to or dishonest about the point of the film they were paid to promote?
    Why lie though. I'm much more interested in watching the film BC talks about than the one the commercials describe. Maybe I'm just not a good murican.