Page 1422 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 140814181420142114221423142414261436 ... LastLast
Results 14,211 to 14,220 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Vice Principals is probably the greatest thing on HBO right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Ugh. I couldn't make it past episode 3. I saw all of the "Danny McBride acts awkward and half retarded" I needed to see in EB&D, which I loved btw. But I can only take so much.

3. It's great.

4. Jumping Jack Flash.
    Fairly awful!
    But it's a kick seeing young Phil Hartmen, Jon Lovitz, Jim Belushi, and Bernadette Peters.

5. I also watched a show with Bernadette Peters. She sang a song from Snoopy the Musical with the Muppets.

edit: I don't see Bernadette Peters listed for Jumping Jack Flash. Either she's uncredited, or maybe you got her confused with Carol Kane?
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 25 Jul 2017 at 08:21 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Ugh. I couldn't make it past episode 3. I saw all of the "Danny McBride acts awkward and half retarded" I needed to see in EB&D, which I loved btw. But I can only take so much.
    to be honest, its kind of the same plot as Hannibal, just with vice principals and minus eating people. Once i realized that, it became one of the best shows I'd ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Jumping Jack Flash.
    Fairly awful!
    But it's a kick seeing young Phil Hartmen, Jon Lovitz, Jim Belushi, and Bernadette Peters.
    And Annie Potts and Tracy Ulman and Micheal Mckean.

edit: goddamnit, it's Carol Kane, not Bernadette Peters. Always mix those two up.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 25 Jul 2017 at 08:54 PM.

8. Walton Goggins is the best fucking part of Vice Principals.

I watched that movie where Mystique and Star Lord end up on a broken spaceship with the bar from the Shining and the sleep pods from Alien.

It does everything you think it's going to, but that's ok sometimes.

10. Lol, I just watched that yesterday. From what I'd heard, I was expecting it to be terrible. It wasn't terrible, just very cliche and safe. The only thing that really, really bothered me was why wouldn't there be a sensor or something that said, "Hey guy, there's some shit going on in the back. Maybe check it out in the next year or so?

p.s. That was the cutest J.Law has ever been. I don't normally find her all that attractive.