Page 1454 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 144014501452145314541455145614581468 ... LastLast
Results 14,531 to 14,540 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. omg! It seems like you're def in the majority, most people seem to hate it. I think it's ridiculously clever and such a great commentary on current culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I do appreciate an attempt at commentary.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. I was really enjoying it until the last episode. I dropped out halfway through. Same thing happened with a couple of other seasons I tried to watch.

Mindhunter was wonderful though, loved every minute. I am upset that they saved BTK entirely for season 2 though. There had better be a second season.

4. I think it's already greenlit for 2 and 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

watched this new sigourney weaver short film

It was alright, so far

6. I’ve still been watching the occassional Breaking Bad episode. Just started the 4th season. It really started kicking into gear the last 4 episodes of season 3.
    I never noticed the running gag of Walt’s windshield always getting broken the first time through.

7. American Horror Story got worse! The Zodiac Killer, I can't even.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. That is where I dropped out.

9. I'm watching Porco Rosso and I can even. I might even even twice by the end of this thing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'm watching Porco Rosso and I can even. I might even even twice by the end of this thing.
    Wew boi