Page 1385 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 137113811383138413851386138713891399 ... LastLast
Results 13,841 to 13,850 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Is that about a PUA, because that sounds pretty good.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

On the recommendation of a coworker who shares my love of war movies I watched Dogs of War. It was....ok. It was probably a much better book.

3. Great premise for a movie but way too tryhard

the whiplash guy's girlfriend was super hot at least

4. Arrival: It is pretty good, although the ending is not as clever as they think it is. The whole tragedy story is kinda lame as it is constantly reminding you the aliens is just a sideshow and building up to a more personal story. It even gives you the linguistic theory by name so you won't mistaken what this movie is all about. Having said all that I would still recommend a viewing if only to see plenty of close up shots of Amy Adams (I can see this parody in Honest Trailers already).

5. The Hateful 8: Tarantino delivers, as always, but this movie is much more slow paced than most of his other movies. Samuel L. Jackson's character is wonderful, as is most of the characters he has played. It's not your typical western, where action and pace outweighs character development. This movie leaves you guessing until the end, where everything is finally spilled out with flashbacks (think along the lines of Pulp Fiction) and it all comes together with a what is going to happen next ending.

watched some docs on the underbelly of japan. Insightful stuff. Hopefully Mzo is not going to pick up of a jk girl.

So I played the music video for Intergalactic this morning and now my kid wants to see all giant robot related things, which I guess isn't surprising since she loves all the aquabats stuff so much.

Give me all your best giant robot vidoes/shows/movies/music videos!
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Gurren Lagann
    Iron Giant

When she's older Full Metal Panic.

9. and this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GqBM-RrprfY

Looks like all the episodes are on youtube too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    So I played the music video for Intergalactic this morning and now my kid wants to see all giant robot related things, which I guess isn't surprising since she loves all the aquabats stuff so much.

Give me all your best giant robot vidoes/shows/movies/music videos!
    Super Robot Red Baron
    ULTRAMAN
    Godzilla vs any of the Mechagodzillas
    Power Rangers (tho really just the original Green Ranger arc)
    Kamen Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!