Page 1464 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 145014601462146314641465146614681478 ... LastLast
Results 14,631 to 14,640 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    was that literally jonathan's v-card? lol.
    I don't remember much of the first season, but hasn't he always been a social outcast with no friends? I'm not sure when else he'd have gotten around to it. Barb?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. I sort of assumed he took advantage of someone when they were asleep, but again, I see what I want to see when it comes to TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The puberty metaphor is tempting and I hadn't even thought about the Will thing! But to what extent does it fall apart when they just fix him? Ejaculating stuff doesn't fix your hormone problems; it inaugurates them.
    Maybe this was something about his fear of his new sexual feelings. His desire for cold is to help calm his sexual energy and repress this. He frustratingly turns to art as an outlet for these feelings. When he really warms up, we see his neck get all veiny and he paws at his mother, the only female connection he has known, before he spurts his huge load from his head.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. I LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. My favorite thing about the entire season was that I could understand the nested for loop Bob wrote to hack the password. The idea that something that simple would be able to get him into the system was probably still silly, but hey.

Yo, fuck Stranger Things. Get ready for Freddy.

A New Nightmare - I just LOVE that zany Freddy made an appearance at the talk show. The movie was ok. I liked how maybe something happened to Robert Englund but they never bothered to resolve it.

The idea of this movie is really cool, but maybe the execution not so much? I don’t know. The nods to the OG movie were nice.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The idea of this movie is really cool, but maybe the execution not so much? I don’t know. The nods to the OG movie were nice.
    Said it better than I did.

8. I need to revisit some of the Freddy movies, I thought I had the bluray set but I guess not. I always liked them better than Friday the 13th as a kid for the character and humor. He gets a lot of great moments over the course of the films, but the overall quality of any one film isn't always amazing. The first one (like a lot of these horror franchises) has a more serious 70s vibe before the 80s party starts.

Seeing Freddy's Dead in the theatre in 3D as a kid was a BIG DEAL

Watch them all 6 nights in a row like Rebecca and I did! It’s a lot of fun.

I wish 008 had used her mind powers to hide her mustache from me.

I agree the season wasn't great. I'm dying about that right nostril joke because I thought the same thing lol.