Page 1165 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 115111611163116411651166116711691179 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Fun Fact. Tony Lombardo is a huge influence on my bass style. The dude would tape weights to his right hand to make his downstrokes faster.

2. The Holiday - This really needed a fierce amount of nudity to make it tolerable that was never delivered on. 2/10.

Snowpiercer - Really cool! Pretty on-the-nose as far as allegory, but the visual style was a lot of fun. 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Here's the trailer I forgot to post.

4. I need to see that movie still, how do people not know of and love The Descendants?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

The film implies that the kids are finally paying attention. They're playing some pretty big shows these days.

6. I mostly know 'em from Suburban Home, going through their discography now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Enjoy! is the only album of theirs I'm meh on.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I caught Dracula Untold the other day, it was....well it was a superhero movie. And it wasn't bad. I mean once you get past the premise. And some bad CG near the end. Still, entertaining.

9. BoJack Horseman Christmas Special!

I watched Expendables 3. What a fucking mess.