Page 1187 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 117311831185118611871188118911911201 ... LastLast
Results 11,861 to 11,870 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    I'm still laughing about this three hours later.

I watched The Borne Ultimatum. A just God wouldn't allow things like this to happen.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I was really bored so I tuned in, I turned it off after 20 minutes. NPH was not funny, it is sad to see him try.
    They should just get real comedians to host this shit, atleast then there would be a chance of it being funny. The whole thing is fucking stupid though, it's basically what a bunch of out of touch 60 year olds thought were the best movies.

I just finished watching The Fall on netflix. It's pretty great! Most of the stuff with the serial killer is fantastic and handled with maturity, but Gillian Anderson's character was kind of annoying.

3. The Fall is one of my favourite recent shows. It's short but there's no filler.

I finished watching season 1 of The Legacy. It's about a family fighting over an inheritance. Quite good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    The whole thing is fucking stupid though, it's basically what a bunch of out of touch 60 year olds thought were the best movies.
    Yeah, but they were right about Birdman.

5. I enjoyed Whiplash. The good enough line is gold, and for a movie about a college jazz band, it is pretty intense. JK Simmons definitely deserved that Oscar.

6. I watched the Ponyo dub. It's totally depoliticized! All the lines about humans shitting everything up are gone.

7. I decided to dust off the old HD-DVD season 1 discs of Star Trek. I watched "Dagger of the Mind". This was the 1st episode where Spock used his mind meld.
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Mar 2015 at 12:24 AM.

8. Big Hero 6. Not too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I decided to dust off the old HD-DVD season 1 discs of Star Trek. I watched "Dagger of the Mind". This was the 1st episode where Spock used his mind meld.
    Are these the versions with the original models hanging on strings, or the redone CG?

10. Redone cg.