Page 1441 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 142714371439144014411442144314451455 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,410 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Considering it's a lot of Old Testament that doesn't make a difference.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I decided to watch a documentary called "Unacknowledged", after hearing about it being discussed on a local radio station. It's pretty much about how the deepest levels of the US government went about hiding any information about UFOs and using tactics to keep any of the information from US officials and the general public. It's an interesting view.

3. Ugh.

No. Just no.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Ugh.

No. Just no.
    So, you believe that there is no such thing as UFOs visiting Earth, or the likes of Telsa's free energy and a car running on water being realistic?

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forum...y-and-it-works
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Sep 2017 at 03:32 AM.

5. Wrong account Doc.

6. Yep, and we never landed on the moon and lizard people live below the denver airport.

7. Yeah you're on a slippery slope down the rabbit hole to conspiracy hell, gamevet. Pretty soon you'll be saying gravity is fake and NASA is covering up the existence of flat earth to subvert the existence of god.

The world is plenty fucked by sheer incompetence and inaction without a puppet master council pulling all the strings.

The Pareto principle and Price's model pretty much explain most of the hierarchal developments in society.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 23 Sep 2017 at 03:19 PM.

Paretos are for idiots.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Yeah you're on a slippery slope down the rabbit hole to conspiracy hell, gamevet. Pretty soon you'll be saying gravity is fake and NASA is covering up the existence of flat earth to subvert the existence of god.

The world is plenty fucked by sheer incompetence and inaction without a puppet master council pulling all the strings.

The Pareto principle and Price's model pretty much explain most of the hierarchal developments in society.

I don't buy into half of that shit, but there is some truth to the coverups and trying to make the people that are whistle blowers look looney. Tesla's free energy pretty much ruined him, because the people with the money made sure his projects went away.

The real question is why are all of these people that were in NASA, the CIA and military risking their credibility, if all of it was nonsense?
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Sep 2017 at 06:29 PM.

10. Watching this Ken Burn's Vietnam documentary, I became interested in began reading about Madame Nhu (the former 'first lady' of South Vietnam) whose husband was killed under a coup approved by Kennedy. She was in the USA at the time (narrowly escaping death for the coup herself) and I am becoming more and more convinced that she may have had something to do with his assassination.

As far as him killing Marilyn because of aliens, I mean.....probably not? But, him killing her indirectly because of her relationship with him? Slightly more likely. However, she was an ENORMOUSLY troubled individual who truly wanted children more than anything else and couldn't not have them. So I would assume depression and self hatred would be the most likely culprit here.

As far as conspiracies, they, like the truth, are out there. Gamevet, you ask about all the people in NASA, CIA, etc - I think that's a valid question. There are times when people flub their credentials a bit in documentaries like these, but there are times they don't. There are also times when a "group hysteria" can be an element, attention seeking, etc. etc. etc. But does that explain every person in a situation like this? I can't answer that. I assume that some are privy to knowledge we could only imagine, but misinterpretation of knowledge received can also be a factor.

I guess when it comes to conspiracies, many things DO become actual history in time. (for instance, the FBI letter encouraging MLK to kill himself.) I think when it comes to aliens, that becomes far fetched, but sure, I guess anything is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread