Page 1442 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 142814381440144114421443144414461456 ... LastLast
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I believe that Marilyn just killed herself. Why did even bring that thing up?

I do know one thing though. I believe that when they built the resevoir on Lake Kookanusa in Montana, that they also built a missile silo up there. My friend and I were riding bicycles from near the dam all the way to town about 17 miles away. Along the way we noticed a fence line that have government markings warning to keep out. We noticed a big electrical box just sitting in the middle of the woods on the other side of the fence. We threw a couple of rocks at it and moved on. A couple of minutes later a black (unmarked) helicopter flew over the area. Hmmm?
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Sep 2017 at 09:01 PM.

2. UFO sightings dropped precipitously to almost ZERO once smartphones were a thing. I don't think that's a coincidence.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    UFO sightings dropped precipitously to almost ZERO once smartphones were a thing. I don't think that's a coincidence.
    We had a UFO sighting over Stephenville Texas a little over 8 years ago. Those people are bible thumping Baptists that want nothing to do with media attention about UFOs. And of course, the nearby airbase commander denies that they had fighter jets flying over the area, even though the witnesses claimed that they saw fighter jets pursuing the object.

Yes, images of the UFO were captured.

The military changed their story right about the time this report was made. Oh, no, there's no cover up.
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Sep 2017 at 09:21 PM.

4. Oh for the love of fuck
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Did you see that actual UFO footage? It was 3fps and pixelated as shit. Everyone nowadays has an HD camera in their pocket and THIS is the presented evidence?

Kind of proves my point.

6. Gamevet - I brought her up bc of the documentary, they mention it and the connection between JFK, aliens, and Marilyn.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Did you see that actual UFO footage? It was 3fps and pixelated as shit. Everyone nowadays has an HD camera in their pocket and THIS is the presented evidence?

Kind of proves my point.
    Have you ever tried filming anything, let alone taking a picture of it, in the sky? I have an iphone 6s that does not produce good images of things in the distance once you zoom in. Phone cameras are good for close images, and that's it.

Are you suggesting that all of the witnesses in Stephenville are lying?

And why did the military change its story, days later?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Gamevet - I brought her up bc of the documentary, they mention it and the connection between JFK, aliens, and Marilyn.
    Yeah, I just thought it was stupid for them to bring that story in, especially when it has been said that not even the president has access to these secret projects and divisions. Jimmie Carter tried to get more information about it, after he had seen a UFO, and he was given the same old song and dance.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Oh for the love of fuck
    What?

Do you believe that there is a giant fairy in the sky and that it created this massive universe just to impress us simple humans?
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Sep 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Gamevet - I brought her up bc of the documentary, they mention it and the connection between JFK, aliens, and Marilyn.
    maybe the aliens haven't been back because we don't have any starlets as cool as Marilyn?

They'd rather watch Kim's butt from afar (and on mute).

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Are you suggesting that all of the witnesses in Stephenville are lying?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

that never happens.