Page 1619 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 16051615161716181619162016211623 ... LastLast
Results 16,181 to 16,190 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. There were a couple of episodes that were a bit slow, but I enjoyed it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I never understood why people were going on and on about how great Wonder Woman was, when in reality it was solid but the most by-the-numbers superhero origin/fish out of water movie ever made. I guess the previous DCEU stuff had set the bar so incredibly low that just about any competently-made movie would seem fucking Oscar-caliber in comparison.
    I think it is mostly because we finally have a superheroine movie. Heard plenty of anecdotes about women crying in the theater. Not so much for Captain Marvel.

The ending to Wonder Woman is objectively bad. That airfield is literally a map from Sniper Elite 2 or 3. You can go into that watch tower and everything. The fight with the tank and everything around it looks like shit.

4. Wow that final season of Clone Wars was surprisingly not bad at all. There’s stuff in there better than the last 6 movies. Disney has done a really great job with the couple of Plus shows so far.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. I have Disney+. I really need to check out Clone Wars.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I watched the movie, which I think is like a prequel to the series, but I haven't watched the series at all. I've pretty much run out of spacey shows to watch, so I'll have to check it out, too.

The movie was decent, and anything that helps displace the new movie trilogy in my brain is welcome at this point.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I watched the movie, which I think is like a prequel to the series,
    It's basically just 4 episodes smushed together to make movie length, I don't even remember it being brought up in the series proper. I saw the movie in the theater, hated it, and didn't watch the series at all until season 6 was done. The series starts off iffy IMO but once the time jump happens a couple seasons in (Ahsoka goes from like 14 to 16 I think) it's fantastic. Ahsoka started as everything I hated about Star Wars in that movie to becoming one of my absolute favorite characters in the entire franchise.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. I'd recently watched Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates on Netflix. I'd heard about him dedicating a ton of his fortune towards charity, but I had no idea just how far he was involved with his investment. It's an interesting watch, and I have a new found respect for what Bill is trying to accomplish.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80184771
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 May 2020 at 02:16 AM.

9. I’ve been reading the annual reports for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation since I got in to tech years ago. That has to be a dream job.

The mini-reactor designs are such an impressive invention.

10. An Evening with Beverly Luff Linn - quality filmmaking! Good love story.

Orgazmo! - I appreciate this movie more now than I did 20 years ago. What makes it funny is how serious Trey plays it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt