Page 1455 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 144114511453145414551456145714591469 ... LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,550 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

2. Popstar - Some of the songs are pretty funny (if a bit vulgar), but the movie got tiring. It is more of a SNL skit that is overstretched, and felt long even at about 90 min. The best parts are the TMZ spoofs.

3. The scene in the limo is fucking hysterical.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    The scene in the limo is fucking hysterical.
    That was pretty good.

5. The first episode of American Vandal on Netflix is a delight, go in cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I watched the whole thing a couple of weeks ago, it was actually really good. I usually hate fake documentary setups.

Also finished Tin Star on Amazon. Another wonderful show.

7. I tried to watch Tin Star. It's weird.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The first episode of American Vandal on Netflix is a delight, go in cold.
    I didn't like the end but it was really funny. I despise fake docs usually.

Tin Star is like....wow. I need to see that immediately. I'll never have time.

STRANGER THINGS TONIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. 1922 and Gerald's Game, two Stephen King adaptations on Netflix.

1922 is better. Thomas Jane looks like he was carved out of an old piece of wood. The period is made real in this film largely by how well Jane sells his character, even down to facial expressions that somehow feel like they're from a very old photograph you saw somewhere. It has very brief moments of some quality body horror sprinkled in there like a Cronenberg film. Watch this.

Gerald's Game is great up until it tries to sabotage itself with a stupid ending. But the ending can easily be separated from the rest of the film in part because of how tacked on it feels, and I can still give this a recommendation. Carla Gugino is still such a babe. And ditto on the body horror.

Having not seen the It remake these are both the best King adaptations since The Mist at least, unless I'm forgetting something.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

10. Gerald’s Game is one of the few King books I’ve read. It introduced me to the concept of degloving. I dont think I want fo see that in “real” life.
    p.s. “few” is in relation to how many he’s churned out. Prolly a dozen or so.