Page 1483 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 146914791481148214831484148514871497 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,830 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. haha I'm able to catch up on all my stories during the break. Throw recommendations at me because I'm running through stuff like lightning.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Are you watching the new Zodiac killer show? It's built on the framework of those "two middle aged people pretend to solve cold cases" shows, but it's actually pretty good.

Spoiler: it was Ted Cruz all along.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Are you watching the new Zodiac killer show? It's built on the framework of those "two middle aged people pretend to solve cold cases" shows, but it's actually pretty good.
    I have been on and off! It's one of the more watchable types of these shows I've seen. I am always mixed about Zodiac stuff bc I believe the crime is unsolvable at this point - too much time has passed and there's too many wayward theories to ever be able to know for sure. But I still love the details of the case so its cool seeing them go to the locations.

5. I can never get Kodi to work right.

6. Kodi is a good idea, but a great example of why design by engineers doesn't work. My Windows media remote has way too many buttons, and the buttons don't always do what you intuitively expect them to. Getting a movie to play is like 6 menus and a text search (with no autocomplete or partial searches). My wife could use it sometimes after I coached her, but no house guest could figure it out intuitively. We went back to Roku.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I’ve “jailbroken” firesticks for a dozen family members including my chick’s 57 year old mother, no one’s had an issue. kodi->movie->search->disco.

8. I tried streaming sports or other live events but they were pretty much all dead links.

9. The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I just watched Tarkovsky’s Stalker for the first time and I feel like the meme of the person who puts the stick in the spokes of their bicycle

10. I’m not sure how to take that.
    Boo, Hiss.