Page 1540 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 152615361538153915401541154215441554 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,400 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I used to have a top 20 list that I kept in order. I definitely still have a top 2, Fire Walk With Me and Mulholland Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Had you never seen Silence of the Lambs before, Arjue? I admit I'm a little jealous bc if I could wipe that movie from my brain and rewatch it with new eyes every time, I totally would. I think that's my most watched movie, it's amazing.
    I've seen it but it was a long time ago, I had forgotten how legitimately good it was.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So let’s discuss Jackie Brown. What made Max stay in the bond business?
    He’s done it long enough to know crime always collects?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Terminator 2
    A fine movie for teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So let’s discuss Jackie Brown. What made Max stay in the bond business?
    Responsibility.

4. So you think if they never ripped off Samuel L's money he would have quit and got with Jackie? Because he seemed pretty adamant that he had had enough of that life.

5. But Jackie wasn't going to not rip off that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I'll try to watch it again over the weekend, but isn't it just that lot of times we ignore what we want, and instead do what we do because of Our Reasons (which often aren't even ours)? That's how I took it last time, but things change for me with that movie every so often. Rushmore too.

7. Yeah, watch it again.
    I'm going to as well to make sure I've got the timeline correct.

8. He didn’t do it because the Russians were going to rape a million Germans.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Reservoir dogs is exactly what SSJN said, and Jackie Brown will get better every time you watch it. I.
    Movies are like books to m, if you don't grab my attention by the 3rd chapter, I'm not reading any more. I've heard about some great scenes from Reservoir Dogs, but I never got past the boring shit to get to that. It kills me too, because I like the work all of those actors had done in other films..
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 May 2018 at 10:30 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Movies are like books to m, if you don't grab my attention by the 3rd chapter, I'm not reading any more. I've heard about some great scenes from Reservoir Dogs, but I never got past the boring shit to get to that. It kills me too, because I like the work all of those actors had done in other films..
    I don't remember any boring parts, i think our minds work differently.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life