Page 1549 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 153515451547154815491550155115531563 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,490 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    TFA grew on me the more I watched it as well. I really dig it now.
    I’ e tried rewatching TLJ and I cant get passed the opening. There is sooo much dumb going on (the physics of space especially) that I cant take it and turn it off.
    TFA is fun. From the familiar but gender flipped story to the dry bowstaff Han humour it felt like it moved forward and characters actively evolved. TLJ decided to try and make Star Wars about anti-cowboy ruinous empathy and fell super flat. It was an interesting idea, but ultimately lacked a feeling of self awareness—people go to these movies to not see space cowboys. A better way would've been leaders need to know when to go with heroics and when to go with discretion. They also faked out almost all of the meaningful encounters they wrote in to the story.

The lightspeed kamakaze and throne fight scene were the only redeeming highlights of the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. I liked The Last Jedi. I don't pick up all the hate it got.

It wasn't good.

I dunno, it wasn't too bad. It just wasn't what people wanted out of Star Wars. You're all Kylo.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. You’re right, people wanted a good movie out of Star War.

I didn't like the Last Jedi at all. TFA was almost Star Wars, at least. At the rate they're pumping these out they're bound to get it right one day.

Original trilogy, de-specialized edition. That's all I care about at this point.

7. lol Star Wars is bad
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Radioland Murders (1994) -- speaking of George Lucas. This is almost a good movie, it tries to get a Marx Bros. rhythm going but just keeps stepping on its own feet. The cast list is *nuts*, the premise is fun, but every time it seems to pick up on a good direction it awkwardly drops it. Brian Benben is not very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Last Jedi could’ve been a lot better had Luke actually been there at the end or flown in on his xwing saving Finn instead of what’s her face. Even then...meh
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Luke is not even Luke in TLJ.