Page 1622 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 1608161816201621162216231624 ... LastLast
Results 16,211 to 16,220 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Don't watch it now, it is stupid.

2. Bill & Ted Face the Movie lived up to the first two movies. I was impressed.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    When I emigrated from HK to USA in December of 1983, I remember that there was a trailer of a really cool Kung Fu/Fantasy film. 37 years later, I finally watched Zu Warriors from the Magic Mountain, and some things are better left as happy memories. The story makes little sense or flow, it is just one sfx shot after another.
    The narrator sounds like the James Earl Jones impersonator from Colony Wars.

4. Haha, that is true!

5. I watched Young Guns I & II again. I've always loved those movies. II motivated me to read Alias Billy the Kid, which was super interesting. I'm a believer that Brushy Bill Roberts was Billy the Kid now.

I need to watch Bill & Ted. Might do that tonight.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

6. They have a cool film festival in Hico, Texas, where supposedly Billy the Kid hid out until death. I had my movie in the first festival and they just had their second.

I just watched Snatch. It's still a fun movie with a crazy plot, but no real story.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Cool! What's the movie called?

Brad Pitt did an outstanding job with his character in Snatch. It's one crazy movie though.

8. Wife and I just completed a watch of Star Trek TNG. (Rewatch for me.) She'd only caught a couple of episodes over the years. I don't care for TOS/DS9/Voyager/etc, so she's going to go watch those on her own. She also hasn't seen the movies so I'll prob rewatch the TNG ones with her. And then Picard after all that.

Forgot how Wesley's story ended in the show. I also completely forgot the plot of the series finale somehow. But even if the first couple seasons are rough and the sfx don't look so great on modern TVs, it still holds up.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Wife and I just completed a watch of Star Trek TNG. (Rewatch for me.) She'd only caught a couple of episodes over the years. I don't care for TOS/DS9/Voyager/etc, so she's going to go watch those on her own. She also hasn't seen the movies so I'll prob rewatch the TNG ones with her. And then Picard after all that.

Forgot how Wesley's story ended in the show. I also completely forgot the plot of the series finale somehow. But even if the first couple seasons are rough and the sfx don't look so great on modern TVs, it still holds up.
    What do you think about Enterprise? I started watching season 1, and while it's hit or miss, I did enjoy the the final 2 seasons of the show when I'd watched it during its run.

10. I thought Enterprise started to get good in season 2, but season 3 kind of faltered. I think it would have gotten better if they hadn't rushed to wrap everything up. I liked the episodes with Shran the most.