Page 1353 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 133913491351135213531354135513571367 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,530 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I watched that Ouija Origin of Evil movie and it was comical trash. Then I watched Swiss Army Man and was charmed but confused.

2. S3E5 of Black Mirror.
    I didn't see a step down in quality in this episode at all. The premise, while not entirely original, was carried out in a believable way and could be a possible future given a certain segment of the population's outlook.
    It would be even neater if the statistics about WWI and II were accurate, but somehow I doubt it.

3. Episode 2 of Black Mirror wasn't even scary it was just life as a Jewish kid with chronic parent guilt.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I hated Cooper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Episode 3 was very ooooooooh, but at first I thought it was this elaborate sharing economy scheme and I was disappointed when it wasn't.

6. And episode 4 made me cry

7. The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    And episode 4 made me cry
    It's still my favorite episode. S1 E3 being a close second.

8. I like how episode 3 just kicks you hard in the balls, then ep 4 is so beautiful that you think life can be good again.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I like how episode 3 just kicks you hard in the balls, then ep 4 is so beautiful that you think life can be good again.
    Ooh baby do you know what that's worth?