Page 4 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. i saw All About Lily Chou-Chou this weekend, i need to write a 5 page paper on it, and behind color theory i dont know where to begin
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Last Man Standing and A Fistful of Dollars are both remakes of the Kurosawa film Yojimbo.
    Which is amazing, as well as Sanjuro.

I think Criterion makes a box-set with both movies.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Which is amazing, as well as Sanjuro.

I think Criterion makes a box-set with both movies.
    Yes they most definitely are amazing, as is 90% of all Kurosawa stuff.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a box set.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I forgot about Yojimbo. I need to pick that up someday.

5. Chicken Ranch - A doco by Mike Bloomfield about a brothel that has its own runway for private planes. Really interesting stuff.

Children of Men - Was on TV last night. I really love the look and atmosphere of this film, and a few of the scenes are utterly spectacular. Plus You get to see Julian Moore get shot in the head/neck. I hate that bitch.

Arachnophobia - Still pretty entertaining in a cheesy kind of way

Friday 13th part 4: The final chapter (lol) - Watched this with the GF. I love it when some random fat bitch eating a banana gets it, fucking cracks me up every time

6. Arachnophobia - Still pretty entertaining in a cheesy kind of way
    This use to be on tv all the time, and I watched it each time I caught it. I don't know why but bug movies have always been a weak spot of mine, no matter how stupid they are.

7. Saw Blade Runner earlier tonight. Was nice to see in a theater with a roommate who hadn't seen it before. The last time I saw it was years ago, and I feel like had it been more recently, I probably would have found it impossible to play through Snatcher a month or so ago.

8. I still find Blade Runner overrated. I tried to watch it once again the other day and just found it so blah.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. that's one of the movies I say I like because it is expected of you, but I have fallen asleep every time I've watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Hot Rod. Was a horrible piece of shit. I think I maybe laughed once.
    Hot Rod was the funniest movie I've seen all year and had me rolling around on the ground at the drive-in theater.'

Superbad can eat a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I still find Blade Runner overrated. I tried to watch it once again the other day and just found it so blah.
    And after this one I'm never going to take any advice you have on future movies for myself. We just don't agree on anything.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.