Page 1503 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 148914991501150215031504150515071517 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,030 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. FWWM is required viewing before The Return.

2. Alright. It's not on Netflix so I'll need to find it somewhere else. Same goes for The Return sadly.

3. Yes, you absolutely have to watch Fire Walk With Me first, it's the cornerstone that The Return is built off.

Word of warning, The Return is very different to the original series, so just watch your expectations before diving in.

4. FWWM! the return uses a lot of that mythology in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Are we talking about the same movie? You know it's a biopic right? Doug Keeney was a real person and this is his actual life story (with a few liberties of course). There was no cycle, that was the end.
    No shit sherlock. How was there no cycle? He ran head first into work (and then drugs) to cope with his daddy issues for years ("What does dad think of the pool? Does he like it? I told them to make it really big. Did he see it?" to name one instance). He ignored everyone around him as he did so, pushing those closest to him away (three times). He had no self esteem despite his amazing success (his despair after seeing Airplane).

6. That's more of a spiral, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. What yeller said. Did you finish watching the movie then, as I don't see how the ending confused you being that it is pretty clearly the end.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. The real guy has a cameo in Caddyshack, the first time you see him in the dining room scene he's cutting up coke for his date. I never noticed that before.

He's at Rodney's table. He's the dude whose sunroof gets puked in.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 05 Feb 2018 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Did I inadvertently type in buttcheeksian in my initial post? Seems like what I meant didn't get across.

I'm totally engaged in Keeney's story as we go along his path of self destruction. He gets to the point where he willingly hangs out with Chevy Chase, his rock bottom. I want to, and expected to see, the results of the scene after that where Kathryn confronts him after he ignored her for days and she tells him he needs to find someone to talk to if he can't talk to her. Instead, I felt like I'm left in a lurch with a fantasy funeral scene that diverts away from what happened.

10. Did I inadvertently type in buttcheeksian in my initial post? Seems like what I meant didn't get across.

I'm totally engaged in Keeney's story as we go along his path of self destruction. He gets to the point where he willingly hangs out with Chevy Chase, his rock bottom. I want to, and expected to see, the results of the scene after that where Kathryn confronts him after he ignored her for days and she tells him he needs to find someone to talk to if he can't talk to her. Instead, I felt like I'm left in a lurch with a fantasy funeral scene that diverts away from what happened.