Page 1504 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 149015001502150315041505150615081518 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,040 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. You said something like "but what did he do next?" and everybody was like "lol, he ded."

2. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    You said something like "but what did he do next?" and everybody was like "lol, he ded."
    This, you specifically said "it ends expecting you to look up what he did next"

And that's the thing about real life, somebody being told to get their shit together doesn't mean they will. There is no happy ending here.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Doc and Sats might like this, a series of the old Automat food machines across New York City in film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYiI...05783B&index=8

Full article with map http://www.herblester.com/journal/at...or-the-lonely/

Its crazy NYC had so many of these. I probably walked by a dozen places where these were and never gave it any thought.

4. I meant to say something in chat but I got sidetracked. I hate that I remember a place that had this available, when I was reallllllllllllllllly young, yet I don't remember exactly where it was!!! Not the actual "automat" but it definitely had those little drawers with food. I'm thinking it may have been in the basement of a hospital, since I have the distinct memory of my grandmother being with me and she often had appointments at the main hospital, and where else would they have food like this? But it's driving me crazy. I don't think it was a dedicated shop/restaurant, but it could have been and aughhhhh it's so weird my memory got jogged like that.

ok im gonna email my mom and ask her bc this is driving me crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Yeah, I'm dumb. I thought actor Martin Mull was playing old Doug because he was still alive (I know nothing about Nat Lampoon). Really should have just gone to IMDB.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 09 Feb 2018 at 03:47 AM.

I did too until the movie I was watching told me he died and the old man actor was a contrivance and I was like holy shit. They were banking on me not knowing this guy despite his accomplishments and they were right. That's a pretty good twist.

7. Yeah, they outright stated that Martin Mull was a plot device.

8. Watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, about five seasons in after many many false starts (girlfriends have tried). It's a cute trope-y show with the occasional really well animated sequence. I don't dislike it, it's on the same wavelength as "Avatar The Last Airbender".

I'm almost out of episodes of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and I'm kinda bummed about it, though the really good episodes are totally rewatchable.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 09 Feb 2018 at 07:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I meant to say something in chat but I got sidetracked. I hate that I remember a place that had this available, when I was reallllllllllllllllly young, yet I don't remember exactly where it was!!! Not the actual "automat" but it definitely had those little drawers with food. I'm thinking it may have been in the basement of a hospital, since I have the distinct memory of my grandmother being with me and she often had appointments at the main hospital, and where else would they have food like this? But it's driving me crazy. I don't think it was a dedicated shop/restaurant, but it could have been and aughhhhh it's so weird my memory got jogged like that.

ok im gonna email my mom and ask her bc this is driving me crazy
    I vaguely remember it too. I don't recall the full service, but I do remember getting a slice of chocolate PI from one. It might have just been my kid brain focusing on the desert though, so it could have been full service.

Winter's Bone is one of the better movies I've seen in, I don't know, years? Wasn't expecting that.

If you haven't seen it yet, don't watch a trailer and just go in cold.