Page 1506 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 149215021504150515061507150815101520 ... LastLast
Results 15,051 to 15,060 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. It really does! They were leaning in hard to the Adam West show. Every time an extra has a line it's the corniest thing in the world. "OH NO! BOILING ACID! OH NO, MY SHOES ARE MELTING! OH GOSH!" I hadn't seen it all the way through since it was in the theater, but it's very much intentional high camp.

I wonder why people were so mad at Batman and Robin specifically, it doesn't do anything that Forever wasn't already doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Forever was kinda enjoyable. Batman and Robin was just bad.

3. Seeing them now, I think they're about the same thing. Schumacher gets a lot of nerd-hate, but he's made some really solid movies. Carwash, Falling Down, Flatliners, The Lost Boys, not a bad run. There's nothing unintentional in his Bat-movies, though they're silly as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    So the wife threw on a “pick your own adventure” episode for Puss N Boots on Netflix. The kids liked it so she tried the other one show set up for this; Buddy Thunderstruck. I kinda groaned as it looked flat out dumb. Have to admit I actually enjoy it. It’s a complete rip of Southern racing culture mixed with the Dukes of Hazard. And it looks like something from the Neverhood.
    Buddy Thunderstruck is my favorite show on Netflix! My son picked it out to watch and I've seen every episode a couple times on my own now. The pawnshop episode is best.

5. Favorite is probably the arcade game with Handsome Joe.

Risking divorce if I use “blame it on the thunder” any more at home.

6. I finally saw Get Out. Was there anything like this between Rosemary's Baby and The Stepford Wives and right now? Is there a whole genre of politically motivated horror-satires where the protagonist's paranoia, ultimately justified, is something with which we're supposed to identify that I missed? Or is it just these three?

I feel bad for my wife because I'm going to talk about this movie until the day I die* so OOPS!

*April 27, 2032, trauma to the head after slipping on a bread I was feeding to a girl cardinal

7. 8 minutes and 45 seconds of Netflix Original Series™ Everything Sucks.
    Who said there's no truth in advertising?!

Did you know this takes place in the NINETIES? Because it does. It's the NINETIES. In the first 8 minutes I heard half a dozen NINETIES songs and infinity x 90 NINETIES pop culture references.

Wanna know what happens when someone with no talent watches Freaks and Geeks and thinks, "hey, I can do that, but I'll set it in the NINETIES"?
    Tune into Netflix Original Series™ Everything Sucks and find out!

8. The nineties are the new eighties.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. That's fine, the 90s encompassed my life ages 14-23. I love the 90s.
    But I don't like period shows that have to constantly yank on your sleeve, give you a wink, and SCREAM IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FACE that this story takes place in a time other than now.

10. Yeah, it seemed very stranger things but....with the 90s. A little nostalgia is cool. A lot of nostalgia is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread