Page 1614 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 16001610161216131614161516161618 ... LastLast
Results 16,131 to 16,140 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Old? Bo’s like 29 or 30. It’s on Amazon and was the best teen comedy made recently.

Eighth Grade 10
    Lady Bird 8
    Oh Romana! 5
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. 30 is 80 when you’re in middle school.

3. Finally got around to watching mid90’s. Jonah did good.

Eighth Grade 10
    mid90’s 9
    Lady Bird 8
    Oh Romana! 5
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Did any of you watch all of Preacher? I watched the first two seasons and then sorta forgot about it but all four are on Hulu now.
    Few episodes into season 3, and I can't remember whatever happened to Hitler escaping Hell? I don't recall if that went anywhere or if they just left it at He's Out. What happened to Arseface?
    I don't think the show is good enough to rewatch all of it, but I'll keep moving forward with it as background noise.

5. I read the comic and enjoyed it, so I gave the first episode or two of the series a try but couldn't hang with it because there were too many changes from the comic. The characters were different, the tone was all wrong, the way a lot of things unfolded were changed...it was just way too loose of an adaptation for my tastes, so I'd probably have trouble objectively saying if it was good or not.

6. If you liked the first two seasons at all, then I would say it's worth watching the rest.

7. I watched David Lynch interrogate a monkey (top tier), and Avenue 5 (funnier than Seth MacFarlane will ever be).

8. Ooh! I have Avenue 5 recorded, but haven’t started it yet. Also hi cigs!

I’m rewatching Mad Men rn, and I’m a haze of depression.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Avenue 5 suuuuucked, what did you like about it?

Outside of a couple Hugh Laurie ad-libs it was really dire.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 27 Jan 2020 at 11:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I like the gambit, characters, jokes, pacing and the visuals.