Page 1482 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 146814781480148114821483148414861496 ... LastLast
Results 14,811 to 14,820 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I think you misunderstood my Netflix comparison. Are you unfamiliar with kodi add-ons?

Only Kodi I know I know plays guitar for the Lillingtons, and he spells it differently.

3. It's the evolution of XBMC and there are add-ons made for it that (from what I understand) essentially scrape a gazillion torrent sites for content. You chose movies, tv, sports, and even live tv, and use a netflix-like interface to pick something to watch . That show is then streamed to you. Depending on the device I'm using, it takes 5-15 seconds to start watching any episode or movie I want to watch.

4. That's the thing I need.

That’s pretty neat, and probably super useful. but I kind of enjoy torrenting in a way. It’s the only video game I still play.

There is also the video/audio quality debate but I’m not sure it applies to what you’re talking about. Gotta learn more.

6. While a ripped bluray or whatever will certainly have better picture and sound quality than this streaming stuff, I don't watch anything in less than 720p and most things in 1080.

7. There are billions of how to's on youtube, but this channel was the one suggested to me. She's very descriptive and walks you through everything in real time, so someone who knows nothing about anything (like me!) can follow along.
    The first half shows you how you can use kodi, the second half how to install it.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 17 Dec 2017 at 03:19 PM.

I just go to yesmovies.to a lot of the time.

It's pretty rad. I watched all of the original duck tales cartoon recently, but watched the new Star Trek series on the same spot.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Only thing I keep hooked up is an Apple TV unfortunately, and not the hackable one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Wormwood on Netflix. Wowwww. Very disturbing and very good.
    This was great! Apparently we watch all of the same things. That reporter at the end, oh man.

Anyone watching Counterpart? I liked the first ep, we'll see if it continues to be interesting. I hope this is the new trope; every actor does a show where they play dual roles. Also, no one does the shit eating grin like J.K. Simmons. No one.