Page 1543 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 152915391541154215431544154515471557 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,430 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Hereditary - Fantastic stuff but not for everyone. It's long and quite slow, and is as much a family drama as it is a horror movie, but it is incredibly well executed in every way. The acting is just superb, Toni Collette deserves an oscar for her performance in this. It's a horror movie for grown ups, so don't expect jump scares and sexy teens being sassy.

Was on the fence after being burned on quite a few horror movies but that sounds great.

3. It terrified the hell out of me, incredibly slow and uncomfortable for most of the movie. You just need to be going in expecting 70s style slow build horror
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I’m so excited to see it I can’t wait!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I’m trying to watch the series finale of Sense 8. I know most of you dropped it early, but I enjoyed it even though it clearly got goofier and goofier as it went on.
    I dont think I can finish it though. This is laughably bad. But not good laughably bad.

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Hereditary - Fantastic stuff but not for everyone. It's long and quite slow, and is as much a family drama as it is a horror movie, but it is incredibly well executed in every way. The acting is just superb, Toni Collette deserves an oscar for her performance in this. It's a horror movie for grown ups, so don't expect jump scares and sexy teens being sassy.
    Just saw this last night. My girlfriend and I both fucking loved it.

When Charlie was got beheaded was FUCKED UP. Especially how the son was in shock and just left the headless body in the back seat of the car for mom to find the next morning. And yes, Toni Collette totally deserves an Oscar.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Transformers The Last Knight is on Hulu.
    Holy crap at this mess.

8. “cliche cliche cliche”
    “cliche cliche cliche”
    Every scene takes place right before sunset.

9. or right after sunrise.

10. I lasted 45 minutes andI couldnt take if anymore. Put on Demolition Man instead.