Page 1507 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 149315031505150615071508150915111521 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,070 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Wait, there aren’t black people in Boring. This show is grossly inaccurate
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. BTW, Netflix Original Comedy Special™ Chris Rock: Tamborine is pretty fucking good. Well, it gets pretty fucking good. Kind of a slow start.

3. I don't know about starting slow, his first joke was about wishing he lived in a world where as many white kids were getting shot as black ones.

But it was a great special. This Chris Rock guy is going places.

4. He didn’t really say anything new or tackle it from a different angle. Maybe it’s just my expectations were too high. Bigger and Blacker and Bring the Pain are god tier to me.

5. Favorite bit: “You ever been to Mississippi?”

6. The "I Just Watched..." Thread

So somehow I had never seen Gattaca? And it’s everything I love in a movie? Jude Law, weird medical stuff, everyone looks like a GQ model?

I really want to go back in time and kick myself in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Gattaca is an excellent movie.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Yeah it’s freakin fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. I feel like I was the only person in the theater when Gattaca came out. It was great!

The End of the Fucking World was a fun run, I hope it continues but it has a fine ending if it doesn't.

The new Chris Rock special was alright. The self-reflection on his marriage was the best bit, nice hits on Mississippi. Seinfeld Before Seinfeld was ok as well. They're both kind of victory-lap standup, you know what you're getting and it's going to be good, but it's not going to blow up your world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    BTW, Netflix Original Comedy Special™ Chris Rock: Tamborine is pretty fucking good. Well, it gets pretty fucking good. Kind of a slow start.
    Yeah, this was honestly great. Like best comedy special Netflix has premiered in a while.

I can't believe it's been 10 years. It's crazy because the guy is always writing, even though he doesn't tour. He does unannounced pop up shows at the club near me when he has new material and I saw him do an hour an a half like 2 years ago, and not one word of it was stuff in this special. Like he literally wrote a whole special's worth of material and then never recorded it or toured it.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 18 Feb 2018 at 06:24 PM.