Page 1391 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 137713871389139013911392139313951405 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,910 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. My girlfriend and I watched the original 1960's King Kong vs. Godzilla last night. Holy shit, did that movie suck.

2. The Kong suit is a special kind of ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I'm watching the first episode of Iron Fist.
    I really wish I could turn my brain off for this stuff.
    When he first meets his childhood friend/rival why does he insist on going somewhere to talk and not just blurt out something specific? Ok, maybe in the heat of things he couldn't come up with anything. I can sort of buy that.
    But then later mere hours after having a very specific memory and he talks to Joy again, when she responds that his kinda generic information that he used to try to convince her of his identity could be obtained online, why not recount that very specific memory which couldn't have been found online?

I understand why this is being done for story reasons, but it's really stupid and, like I always bitch about, makes a hard to believe scenario even more hard to believe.

4. Here's a dumb post (as if the one above isn't!) so tapatalk doesn't despoil my spoilers (not that they're end of the world spoilers anyway, but you know.)

5. Iron Fist is getting terrible reviews from everyone.

6. How did Jessica and Luke fare? Because I couldn't hang past the opening episode of either and I'm 3 deep into this one. It's fine.

7. Jessica's not bad (but several episodes too long), Luke has some dumb choices about halfway in that keep if from sticking the landing, and I couldn't get through three episodes of Daredevil 2 because the dialog was agony.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The Kong suit is a special kind of ugly.
    Oh, Kong was so gross.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 17 Mar 2017 at 07:51 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Allegedly it was made from dog pelts.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    How did Jessica and Luke fare? Because I couldn't hang past the opening episode of either and I'm 3 deep into this one. It's fine.
    Review wise, JJ got a lot of praise. LK not as much but still well received. The reviews for this were based on the first 6 episodes that have derided just about every aspect of the show (awful pacing, bad acting, boring and unconvincing action). The one complaint every Netflix Marvel show has gotten is that they're too long.