Page 1392 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 137813881390139113921393139413961406 ... LastLast
Results 13,911 to 13,920 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Lots of fashionable complaints about Iron Fist being a white guy and omg appropriation, but I mean... Shang Chi was the Marvel asian kung fu guy, Iron Fist was always Slightly Alternate Origin Bruce Wayne, and they're both Bruce Lee / Kung Fu knockoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Never let a silly thing like truth get in the way of a crusade to show how above it all you are. That seems to be the mantra of a lot of these people.

3. Kubo and the Two Strings is some wild shit.

4. Kubo's really great.

Saw Moonlight, the baseline tone in that movie is super stressful, a bit like Drive. Nothing particularly happens to justify that, but it's a good character study.

Mahershala Ali continues his career habit of completely disappearing from a story just as his character starts to get interesting.

Never let a silly thing like truth get in the way of a crusade to show how above it all you are. That seems to be the mantra of a lot of these people.
    People act like everything is painting John Wayne in brown face so he can play Indians.

6. Into the Badlands is back for a second season!!! I'm going to watch the ep in just a sec, I'm really happy it's back. It's a hugely underrated show.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. It's fucking awesome, that's what it is.

8. 6 episodes in, Legion has completely ruined the other Marvel shows.

9. I'm becoming obsessed with watching Colbert's Late Show interviews on youtube. They are so stilted and awkward, it's bizarre. He'll be talking to someone hilarious like Andy Daly, and just giving him absolutely nothing. It's pretty interesting to be able to watch him learn how to do this.

10. I also discovered (super late) the 70s Japanese live action Spiderman show and I can't wait to watch every episode. the transformation sequence is one of the best things I have ever seen.