Page 1517 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 150315131515151615171518151915211531 ... LastLast
Results 15,161 to 15,170 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. SW is fucking tired. I was in target the other day and they had kylo ren tsum tsums, and I was like, are you shitting me? This is dumb. this whole thing is dumb. I hate modern movies!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Star Wars lost its hearts a long time ago. It is just a corporate machine to keep the franchise and licensing bs going. The story isn't interesting, the characters are pieces of shits and do dumb things, CGI makes everything mundane. They should just let it die but Disney will milk this for the next 30 years until our generation all die out (or too old to care) because I can't see the young generation even gives 2 shits about these movies.

3. kids effing love the new stuff.

4. These are some of the highest grossing films of all time. They aren’t going anywhere.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Love Steve Harvey.
    I don't. Dude's a piece of shit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Star Wars: The Last Jedi - lol, whatever. The best part of this was when that one door closed super fast like the old movie. I said “hey” out loud. That’s the most memorable part for me. Now that I think about it maybe the only memorable part?

Maybe the movies are worse, maybe I’m too old, maybe knowing there is no end to the story makes it meaningless. Whatever it is, Star Wars is fucking *tired*

That scene in whatever it was where Vader fucked up that hallway full of dudes is still legit though.
    It was just a bad movie. The Force Awakens was at least an adventure crafted well. The Last Jedi has an underlying idea of “no thrilling heroics, that’s irresponsible!” that deflated the movie. No, I want big heroics in a movie about space wizards and exploding planets. Star Wars: Doing your Space Taxes isn’t a good direction to go in.

It’s akin to when they tried to grit up Superman a few years back. Misaligned the spirit of Superman—why he exists in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Lady Bird - really good film on a semi-dysfunctional relationship between mom/daughter. Only thing I didn't like was the brother that is more of a caricature/comic relief.

8. Finally saw the Disaster Artist, and it was great. James Franco is stupidly talented when he’s not doing lowest common denominator comedy. The movie is very postmodern and has a lot of layers to it, from the meta portrayal of making a movie, to slamming Tommy’s narcissism - with his full consent!!! Also, gay overtones here and there. It was a great watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Shape of Water

This and Splice are obvious propaganda meant to desensitize american audiences to the concept of beastiality.

10. So is it good?