Page 1451 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 143714471449145014511452145314551465 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,510 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Alien: Covenant. I mean, looked really cool, a few great idea, totally ruined by the Island of Dr. Moreau bullshit. Part of what makes the xenomorph great is that it's just normal life, just in a way that is totally indifferent to what you value and hostile as fuck to your existence. Giving it an origin story detracts from it.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

2. Alien 6: Space Castle Dracula sucked ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Well, the extended cut of Leon the Professional sure does have an uncomfortable pedo vibe.

4. lol thats the best version tho
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Well, the extended cut of Leon the Professional sure does have an uncomfortable pedo vibe.
    Uncomfortable?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Alien: Covenant. I mean, looked really cool, a few great idea, totally ruined by the Island of Dr. Moreau bullshit. Part of what makes the xenomorph great is that it's just normal life, just in a way that is totally indifferent to what you value and hostile as fuck to your existence. Giving it an origin story detracts from it.
    IAWTP. I enjoyed Covenant, if a bit predictable. A lot of people doing dumb things, so I don't blame David going Hitler on them.

7. Mindhunter. Dialogue is trite/stiff in a few places, but woooowwww is this show ever engrossing. The guy they have playing Ed Kemper bowled me over, I could watch a show just about him. Also, the trope of "old guy going to school with young people" is like.....my entire life right now, so I was identifying with the scenarios a little too readily. Very interesting effort from Fincher & co., I'm curious to see where it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

You aren't old. They're children. And stupid.

And to think we give this away on TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Mindhunter. Dialogue is trite/stiff in a few places, but woooowwww is this show ever engrossing. The guy they have playing Ed Kemper bowled me over, I could watch a show just about him. Also, the trope of "old guy going to school with young people" is like.....my entire life right now, so I was identifying with the scenarios a little too readily. Very interesting effort from Fincher & co., I'm curious to see where it goes.
    The Kemper actor is amazing. Just finished episode 3- I like how they've got Dennis Rader skulking around in the background.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 16 Oct 2017 at 12:49 AM.