Page 1254 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 124012501252125312541255125612581268 ... LastLast
Results 12,531 to 12,540 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Have you not seen Mr. Show?

Clerks - didn't age well

Dogma - see above

Clerks II - really, really bad.

I don't think I like Kevin Smith movies anymore.

2. I came to the same conclusion a few years ago. As much as I loved Clerks (and I did indeed love it), Mallrats was always my favorite because of the comic book thing. I tried watching it with my kid and was horrified at what I was watching.
    Clerks II was always really bad though
    Not every one gets to be Peter Pan.

Mallrats was also my favourite. I was gonna watch it today, but I think I'll leave it to memory.

4. It's for the best.

Are you supposed to identify with that dude Randal ever? I feel like it's written that way, but he's just a toxic piece of shit.

I watched Clerks yesterday, which is only my second time watching it. The first being a little over ten years ago when I was firmly entrenched in a retail career. I like it quite a bit more now.

I've seen all of Mr. Show. My wife had 'em all on DVD before we met.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Clerks is a pretty good script but executed poorly. Mallrats is ok. Worse script and better execution. The other ones are all kinda bad.

It's all very New Jersey, so it all resonates a little more than me. Kids here just hang out at the mall/quick chek and act dumb.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Kids everywhere do that though. Or did. Who knows what they do now.

From what I can tell, protest the white man mostly.