Page 1596 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 158215921594159515961597159816001610 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,960 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I had a couple hours to kill before GoT and HBO just added The Predator.
    Good Lort, I knew it was going to be bad but...
    Good Lort.

You should be watching weird Russian videos for satoshis instead of putting yourself through that.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I had a couple hours to kill before GoT and HBO just added The Predator.
    Good Lort, I knew it was going to be bad but...
    Good Lort.
    it doesn't even make sense how bad it is... it's mind-blowing.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Just saw John Wick 3. It was real good.

And yeah, The Predator was real bad.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Watched the last avengers and dedective pikachu. Avengers was ok. A little lack luster compared to the best of what came before and the time travel of it was nonsense.

Dedective dead pool was one of the best anime adaptations I've seen. Really surprised by the first half. It did that late 80s dirty anime look better than battle angel alita.

6. Waiting for Alita to hit Redbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

It still bothers me how young adult made for TV movie the casting for alita looked. All those well fed healthy clean kids. It really should have looked more mad max than it did. I just never got that feeling of despair that existed in the source material.

8. The whole movie is for young girls. It’s not for you, unfortunately.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

The target audience was people with wallets. You guys have to quit with this sour grapes target audience shit.

Were rich people pissed at a Christmas Carol consoling themselves about not being the target audience?

And how fucking offensive is it to assume young women need plump well fed child actors in their media? Or that a young woman wouldn't enjoy the visuals of at least fury road? Fury road had strong women Dunlap. Wonderfully strong female characters.