Page 1250 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 123612461248124912501251125212541264 ... LastLast
Results 12,491 to 12,500 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

You guys watch so much garbage.

2. Yeah? And you're short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You guys watch so much garbage.
    Weren't you just posting about watching an Avenger dry hump historically dubious tanks?

Me or yeller? Cause I said the captain America movie was garbage too.

5. On the 'films' front we watched Tampopo the other night, it was a delightful movie with possibly the best sex scene ever put to film. Highly recommended, stupid expensive on DVD due to being out of print. $10 on laserdisc, though.

Started to watch my copy of Andrei Rublev the other night while drawing and had to stop the movie, figure it's not the sort of film that encourages multitasking.

Last edited by YellerDog; 21 Nov 2015 at 11:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Me or yeller? Cause I said the captain America movie was garbage too.
    U.

7. Watched some episodes of NY Med. It's entertaining enough, but I got reminded that Dr. Oz is a real doctor who actually has patients and got worried, and then discovered he's a surgeon and I feel so scared for those poor people he operated on.

I did like that they didn't really shy away from how naturally asshole a lot of those people are. Seeing the look the assistant gave to the surgeon when he was basically told, "Come stand here. No, don't stand here, I'm standing here," cracked me up.

visiting the folks so it is time for my yearly viewing of cable/satellite programming.

Watched local news - horrible
    Watched some morning shows - horrible. They are like the facebook feeds of middle aged white women. Segments on pretty actresses. news stories about kids that help old women. Cats doing cute things.
    Modern action or scifi shows - horrible. Soap operas parading in the dead carcasses of fantasy and scifi.
    Watched the live speech from the US and french presidents - horrible - They keep saying the same stuff over and over as if they were selling coke or talking to 5 year olds.
    Watching a dr sues kid show now. - Horrible. - Have we always treated kids as if they were this stupid? I don't remember sesame street or mr rogers being this insulting. I can still watch some of mr rogers now. They also had a poisonous snake on the show. I don't think they mentioned that it was poisonous. Good job TV. Parents of the world will be thrilled when their children want to play with Coral Snakes. The floaty flash animation also sucks.

craftsman legacy was ok. Not as in depth as I'd like but that probably isn't possible with the time limits of the show.

9. Read an internet message board post today - horrible.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Sedition - horrible