Page 1601 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 158715971599160016011602160316051615 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,010 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    What we do in the shadows is so stupid that it’s the funniest thing on TV.
    How does it compare to the movie?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 07 Jul 2019 at 08:13 PM.

2. I have never seen the movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. You should!

4. Midsommar - It is well made but very slow. I am not a big fan of Ari Aster, I thought Hereditary was 2/3 good and 1/3 unintentionally hilarious. This time, the last 1/3 is intentionally hilarious.

Spider-man - I like it, and Mysterio was pretty cool.

5. Midsommar - It is well made but very slow. I am not a big fan of Ari Aster, I thought Hereditary was 2/3 good and 1/3 unintentionally hilarious. This time, the last 1/3 is intentionally hilarious.

Spider-man - I like it, and Mysterio was pretty cool.

6. Spider-Man Far From Home was a perfectly ok episode of the Spider-Man Home theatrical television series. The effects are nice, it's got the floating-in-the-air hologram stuff that I hate, and there are some cute character bits. The MCU stuff drags it to a halt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    What we do in the shadows is so stupid that it’s the funniest thing on TV.
    Yes! Los Espookys on HBO too.

8. Okay, real question: how much of Midsommar has like family/mom horror in it? Because I really want to see it but I’m terrified hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Spider-Man Far From Home was a perfectly ok episode of the Spider-Man Home theatrical television series. The effects are nice, it's got the floating-in-the-air hologram stuff that I hate, and there are some cute character bits. The MCU stuff drags it to a halt.
    I think this is true, but I didn’t have as strong a reaction to the MCU effects on the whole. The whole twist at the end w the Skrulls was goofy.

I very much enjoyed deepfake Mysterio though. Some of his effects reminded me too much of Spiderverse’s ending

10. Two things:

1. Did Mysterio have a legit flying suit, or was every shot of him flying just a hologram? I guess his suit HAD to have flying capabilities (or he couldn't have had that conversation with Spidey where he flew up to the ledge he was sitting on), but it wasn't totally clear what real Mysterio could do compared to Deepfake Mysterio. I was under the impression that all his tech was illusion-based.

2. If SHIELD no longer exists (does it? I know the TV show is still on but it hasn't been in the movies since Winter Soldier), then what the fuck organization is Fury currently in charge of?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The whole twist at the end w the Skrulls was goofy.
    Yeah, it was kinda pointless. I was hoping for a Secret Invasion tease but nope, didn't happen. It was just done for a laugh.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 09 Jul 2019 at 03:19 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww