Page 1592 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 157815881590159115921593159415961606 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The new season of The Tick is actually great. I liked what they were going for with this reboot, but the drawn out origin story of the first season was just not as much fun as watching a bunch of ridiculous superheroes and villains clash. Season 2 is a blast.
    Ok cool. Season 1 dragged on for so fucking long, but I wasn't against the idea.

2. Into the Spider-verse, that was really fun. My favorite was Nic Cage's Noir with the rubik's cube. This is way more fun than the live action movies.

3. mother! is quite honestly, the worst movie I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. It's PRETTY BAD! It's fun to imagine how it happened. "My wife hates it when I have parties, let me think about what that must be like. FOR HER." ---ONE MOVIE LATER...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. *director does not actually talk to wife*
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. It was so upsettingly bad! Like, there were sparks of intrigue - her constant attending to chores was theoretically a neat little thing....but this reminded me of when a C- student writes a final paper and it’s just all over the place and the wrap up is like, “in conclusion, more research must be done.”

Like, even reading it as a Christ myth utterly breaks down????? How do you fuck up the Christ myth????
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. They found a way.

8. This doesn’t look very realistic, to be honest. I don’t think some of these things are possible.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I watched My Little Chickadee the other day.
    Fairly late in the game for both Mae West and W.C. Fields, so not as great a movie as such a pairing would suggest- but funny enough.
    I'm now alternating their vocal styles and cracking myself up. It's sad that probably no one under our (or my, even) age knows who they were.
    A lot of later comedians owe their shtick to them.

10. Glass: It is a really good sequel to Unbreakable, continuing the myth of comic books as an exaggerated history of (super)human. Strong performances overall and the twist didn't bother me, thought it was consistent with the internal logic of the world.