Page 1330 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 131613261328132913301331133213341344 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I guess I don't watch enough modern tv drama, or I'd notice the narrator swinging around in a Tommy Lee set up.
    Either the dialog isn't good enough to seem real or the actors arent good enough to make it seem so.
    But if y'all say it improves, I'll stick with!

2. Gave up on Oz.

Started watching Outsiders on Hulu. Blew through it in a day and a half. Far better than it probably has any right to be. Just about every time you expect a thing to happen because TV, it throws a curve ball at ya. I've seen David Morse in a million things, this is the first thing in which I was impressed by him. All the acting is superb, even the Beav.
    My favorite character is the deputy played by Thomas M. Wright. I first took notice of him in the American version of The Bridge. I think he's one to keep an eye on.

It's on Hulu. Give it a shot.

Did you get through the 1st season of OZ?

Have you met Adebisi?

5. There's a Rickman cut of Prince of Thieves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. You need to remember Oz happened in the 90's. IT was pretty intense for the moment in time.
    Boo, Hiss.

Meh

8. I made it to S2E2 of Oz. Watching it, it's hard to forget it was made in the 90s...
    Just how does he keep that hat on?!

9. Three episodes into Wolf Hall.
    Even though I know it's not the same guy, I can't unsee the main dude as being Stanis Baratheon. Even sounds like him.
    Doesn't help when so many other GoT alumni are running around...
    Digging the show though!

Star Trek TNG party. Watched Sarek, Darmok, The Inner Light and the Best of Both Worlds.

I know I regularly make a stink about Darmok, but the Inner Light (flute episode) is easily the best TNG episode, and maybe even the best Star Trek episode. Jean Luc Picard is, straight up, the hardest man in the galaxy. The makeup is pretty brutal in HD resolution, but I can look past it.

Sarek, a criminally overlooked episode, features an acting tour de force by Stewart while he tries to handle some heavy ass Vulcan emotions. Even Dr. Crusher couldn't bring the scene down, and she really sucks. Mark Lenard's performance as Sarek is easily his best. Dude does a hell of a job portraying a man losing control.

What's your favorite TNG episode? I'll watch it today if you're quick.