Page 1544 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 153015401542154315441545154615481558 ... LastLast
Results 15,431 to 15,440 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I hear there is a bot that turns into a tank. And he has a British mustache.

I will someday watch it, but that day is probably not today.

2. you can skip the first 45 minutes if that’s what you want to see, because I never saw it.

3. The voice that hands out tickets for cursing sounds so goddamn familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I lasted 45 minutes andI couldnt take if anymore. Put on Demolition Man instead.
    Always the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I’m trying to watch the series finale of Sense 8. I know most of you dropped it early, but I enjoyed it even though it clearly got goofier and goofier as it went on.
    I dont think I can finish it though. This is laughably bad. But not good laughably bad.
    I tried the first episode and it was dumb enough already. Have we talked about how it has the wettest dildo slapping onto the ground I have ever seen in any medium?

Hereditary is getting some bad reviews from people and is overall bombing. It was the tensest, most frightening movie I might have ever seen. It might be a lithmus test for intelligence.

Yeah I'm hearing mixed things about Hereditary. It seems like most people hate it, but the people whose opinions and tastes I actually value really like it.

7. See it and make up your own mind. I mean, the worst that can happen is that you see a movie you didn't like, but if you have any taste at all, I think you'll enjoy it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I'll probably have to wait till it hits DVD but yeah, I'll see it.

I ran into an old friend who works at the theater last weekend, I joked about how we could come out to see every kids movie ever, but I could never come out for R rated movies because of time. He assured me that was quite alright, Incredibles 2 was better than any of the R rated movies they were playing at right now

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Yeah I'm hearing mixed things about Hereditary. It seems like most people hate it, but the people whose opinions and tastes I actually value really like it.
    The people that hate it are dumb and only want more shitty paranormal activity movies.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

That sounds plausible.