Page 1541 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 152715371539154015411542154315451555 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. The Hitman’s Bodyguard.

What boggles my mind more than why anyone would want to make this film is how in the hell it attracted the cast it has. It only had a $30 million budget so it couldnt have been huge paychecks.
    Is it outright bad? No. It’s worse than bad. It’s mediocre. It’s nothing that hasnt already been a thousand times before.
    It does have some of the most hilariously bad, uncanny, and often unnecessary cg I’ve ever seen.

2. I think it sat on a shelf for a while and was only released because Deadpool was a hit. But I could be wrong about that. What sucks is the idea is pretty interesting, and that's probably what got the cast.

3. From what I read, the script was originally shopped in 2011 and straight up action. Two weeks of rewrites prior to shooting turned if into an action “comedy.”

4. Sam Jackson ends up in a lot of shelved movies. 51st State eventually came out in the US as Formula 51 after being out in Europe for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

so the dom Tank Police is on youtube. Its the jp cut though. I don't normally like dubs, but I still have a soft spot for the dub of this release.

That's rad, I've been wanting to see that.

What the fuck?

How was Solo the best Star Wars movie since the original?

8. It wasn’t.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Don't tell me you're one of the people tgat jack off to Rogue One. I couldn't stand it.

10. No it was terrible, But it was a better movie than Solo.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.