Page 1568 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 155415641566156715681569157015721582 ... LastLast
Results 15,671 to 15,680 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I thought Hereditary was fantastic, even considering how whacked-out it gets at the end. The only thing I couldn't hang with was mom forcing the son to bring his mentally-handicapped sister with him to the party for some bizarre reason. Yeah, like that's going to get him laid.

But, it got us the cool telephone pole decap scene and subsequent fun surprise for Mom the next morning, so...

2. I was aware of The Eric Andre Show, but never really watched it before the other night. Now I’ve seen most of the episodes. Holy shit at this show.

Been watching the Good Place on Netflix. Gets kind of tryhard comedy here and there but it goes down quick and easy and has some genuinely funny lines from time to time.

4. I got into it recently as well. I'd agree with your assessment.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Been watching the Good Place on Netflix. Gets kind of tryhard comedy here and there but it goes down quick and easy and has some genuinely funny lines from time to time.
    Have you finished the first season yet?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. The characters are very one-dimensional from the get go, but I still liked them. It's one of my favorite shows currently airing.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I think it's the best sitcom airing.
    At least, it's the only one that doesn't annoy me within minutes of starting.
    Are there any good sitcoms?

8. Broad City.

9. Yeah, that's a good one.

10. First season of Kimmy Schmidt was good, but wore out its welcome by the second season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!