Page 1450 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 143614461448144914501451145214541464 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,500 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Baby Driver. Damn, what a fantastic movie and the chase scenes are so much better than most of the shaky cam junk from other movies. The romance is kinda meh in the middle, the first/third acts are pure awesome.

Dick Tracy. Sin City for the whole family.

3. I decided to watch the final cut of Blade Runner today. It must of happened during a different time line, because in that world Atari was still king.

4. Original Blade Runner is kinda boring. Like, it's cool, but it's boring too.

The Deuce is great and everyone not watching it who loves TV as much as I do is missing out. It's the highest quality series currently running, not a bad scene yet. Despite my weird hatred of James Franco, he's absolutely perfect in every single moment he is on camera. I don't think there's a weak character in the bunch. You can really see the culmination of all David Simon's projects coming together for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I agree about The Deuce, it is a delight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I really like it too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Original Blade Runner is kinda boring. Like, it's cool, but it's boring too.
    You must hate every movie pre-1980
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. And every Danish film ever.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    You must hate every movie pre-1980
    lol even my favorite movie (Chinatown) runs long in places. There's some parts of BR that are sleepy. It's not big deal, it doesn't ruin the movie or anything, but it's just a fact. Its how movies were tho, you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Most of my movie watching is pre '80s and I like 'em just fine.
    The movie is poorly paced and spends a lot of time in the middle doing donuts. That's what puts people to sleep.