Page 1477 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 146314731475147614771478147914811491 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,770 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Was hoping for a complete file, not 37 links that take an hour each to download.
    And that's just for New Hope.

It's hard to beleive that so little of the orginal stuff survived. How did George find the deleted scenes to add back in if he doesn't have the rest of the shit? And why not keep them by the time of empire and jedi. He knew he had blockbusters by then.

3. I just watched Nancy Marchand play a prototype Livia Soprano-type character as Frasier Crane's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Was hoping for a complete file, not 37 links that take an hour each to download.
    And that's just for New Hope.
    These things are out there in torrent land.

5. I flirted with torrents 7 or 8 years ago. All the places I "trusted" are gone.

This is the easiest way. Get this http://wordrider.net/freerapid/ and use the linkgrabber to manage the dl. Each one takes about 1.5 hours to DL and then you need winrar to get them out. The files are super large because the quality is on poiont so like, deal with it.

Sorry I can't be of more use.

To play on a ps4 you need to convert with handbrake.

P.S. Worth it times a million

P.P.S. You're welcome
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 13 Dec 2017 at 03:23 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

You might be able to play it on VLC on Xbone without having to use handbrake.

8. Sounds like it's easier to hire the original cast and just shoot the movie again than do 2017 piracy.

9. I don't think you'll be able to convince Carrie to resume her role.

Lucasfilm pretty much doesn't care about the despecialized stuff.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.