Page 1626 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 16121622162416251626
Results 16,251 to 16,256 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I had no interest in another Matrix, but that trailer was fucking awesome. Great to hear they fucked it up.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. In other news, What We Do In The Shadows is amazing. It's It's Always Sunny and The Office ...with monsters!
    Bless Colin Robinson.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I couldn't get all the way through the Matrix.

If you have Hulu, check out Mandibles, a farce about two criminals who steal a car and discover a giant dog-sized housefly in the trunk and decide to try to train it to commit crimes for them. Completely stupid and hilarious movie.

4. Matrix 4 was a lot like Matrix 3 in that it just wasn't good.

It wasn't some horrible atrocity, but it wasn't well executed in any way. Mediocre acting. Fight scenes don't live up to the first 2 movies. Didn't pull off the story it wanted to tell in a way that was engaging. Just, not fun to watch and not memorable.
    Last edited by Opaque; 28 Dec 2021 at 12:09 PM.

5. I just repeat what everyone says. It was a waste of an interesting world they built.

6. Red Rocket 9/10

Go see it!

Here are the rankings of movies I saw this year.

https://boxd.it/dCs3w