Page 1609 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 159516051607160816091610161116131623 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,090 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Episode 4 of Creepshow. It sucked. I'm done with this show.

2. It's a shame that someone decided to taint the legacy of Creepshow. I'd like to see a comeback of Tales from the Crypt. That HBO series was awesome!

3. I actually watched an old episode of Tales from the Crypt right after this latest episode of Creepshow just to cleanse my palate, and it still totally holds up. Still awesome.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 Oct 2019 at 08:34 AM.

4. I miss Tales From The Crypt a lot too!

Robot is tense af if you are caught up. I'm watching most of what Sats is and pretty much agree (haven't watched Succession). My favorite trashy show right now is Insatiable on Netflix.

Oh, the movie Green Room was pretty awesome too! Anton Yelchin

Oh, again! I really liked the first episode of Watchmen too!
    Last edited by Rumpy; 24 Oct 2019 at 02:59 AM.

5. I've been wanting to watch Green Room for ages now. The idea of Patrick Stewart playing a bad guy is awesome. Him being the villain in Masterminds was the only halfway decent part of that shitty kid movie.

As for Watchman, my girlfriend and I caught the last 15 minutes of the first episode last night. Seemed weird, but interesting...especially the wacky shit going on with Jeremy Irons' character. I'll have to track down the full episode sometime.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I dunnnnnnno. I mean, I could see how if I hang with it, eventually we’ll get to meet a cool devil or something, but in the meantime it seems a little too “Awww shucks” for me.
    I mean, Ted Danson is the real star and he's there from the first episode, so.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I enjoyed Succession once I understood what it was.

8. The first half of the final season of Bojack is out today, I need to brace myself for impact after the end of last season.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I enjoyed Succession once I understood what it was.
    Arrested Development sponsored by Bloomberg? Absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I'm liking Watchmen. I don't know how they expect to keep the audience that hasn't read the comic or at least seen the movie.

The development of the story that is based on an alternate history ending in the mid 80s but is taking place in a comparable time to our current one is interesting.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.