Page 1153 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 113911491151115211531154115511571167 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,530 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Cut your losses and move on. Season 2 is one of the worst television shows I've ever seen.
    How much I pay attention to this post depends a great deal on your opinion of season one.

I know there were some changes in the second season, such as the show's writer/creator being fired, so what you're saying could be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    You're fine. Sure he's dead but you don't know what happens before that.
    True.

2. The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Season 1 got worse as it wore on. The first episode was tremendous, the last one was hot garbage. It was good on the whole though.

But season 2, there are no words. It's beyond terrible.

3. Yeah season one had some promise.

Then they flushed it all down the toilet.

4. Perfectly good comic book! Start there, stay there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Hmm. Overall, I thought season one was great up until they got to the CDC building (and considering the first season was only six episodes, that didn't take very long), when it did indeed get kinda silly. I guess we'll see now season two holds up, but I now haz a worry.

the point and click adventure game is also pretty good.

Season 2 is just bad. So much horrible drama.

7. The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I really like Walking Dead, even as people explain to my why it sucks or is stupid or whatever. I loved the first season, even if it did have faults here or there.

I had to drag myself through season two. You can't not watch it, because it sets up stories and characters and whatnot, but it's problem is the place they get settled into is just not at all interesting and you feel like you're stuck between the cool things that happened and the cool things that'll happen in the future.

Plus, if you liked the first season, your expectations will be high going into S2, which doesn't help at all. But it really is pretty bad. (I also tend to like zombie stuff when they're living among the ruins of society, which you see in the first and third seasons but gets lost in the second.)
    Last edited by mollipen; 21 Oct 2014 at 07:16 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Hmm. Overall, I thought season one was great up until they got to the CDC building (and considering the first season was only six episodes, that didn't take very long), when it did indeed get kinda silly. I guess we'll see now season two holds up, but I now haz a worry.
    Imagine the CDC building, and then make it more illogical, make all the characters more annoying and nonsensical, and make the setting even more boring. That's season 2.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    How much I pay attention to this post depends a great deal on your opinion of season one.

I know there were some changes in the second season, such as the show's writer/creator being fired, so what you're saying could be the case.

True.
    Season 2 is bad, but not that bad. It is very slow though, but picks up in the 2nd half.

I've been watching a LOT of late 90's ECW recently.