Page 1481 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 146714771479148014811482148314851495 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Kingsman: The Golden Circle

I didn't like the first one but give this franchise another chance. I just don't like this style of action movies. Everything looks so fake, I think they call this hyper-reality or some shit but it just look all CG. Almost every scene has this weird shine to it. I do like some of the humor bits Elton John but even then, it is so over the top. The action scenes were boring as fuck because there isn't much consequence to them, you know exactly how everything is going to end and the CGs make everything worse. I won't be watching another one, although most people seem to like this.

It also can use some editing, this movie is at least 30 minutes too long.

2. I’m watching The Grinch with Jim Carey, the live action film from 2000. The camera is making me sick. All the shots are tilted and the camera sways just a little bit. It’s like I’m on a rocking boat.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Do some drugs.

4. I have my stuff automated in a similar manner to Josh. It didn’t take me long at all. I don’t auto-watch sites for shows to go up that I want though. That would be pretty awesome. I just use my phone to search and initiate.

SSJN install a VPN if you don’t want your ISP snooping. You can get Chrome extensions you can toggle on and off conveniently.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 17 Dec 2017 at 12:33 AM.

Take a RevTT invite, I have so many. It is the only way to watch TV.

6. I should get a vpn, but why would I download stuff I’ll watch once and never again when kodi and stremio exist?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Take a RevTT invite, I have so many. It is the only way to watch TV.
    Do you seed your stuff on their as well as download? Like does it work on a token system I guess is what I’m asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I should get a vpn, but why would I download stuff I’ll watch once and never again when kodi and stremio exist?
    I don’t know. I’m not going to motivate you to use it Mr. Excuses. Just saying if you’re worried about isp snooping and that’s holding you back a VPN’s the ticket you need.

8. I am agreeing with VPN. It only makes sense whether illegally streaming or torrenting.
    But my point of why go through the process of torrenting when anyone can throw the aforementioned apps on just about any device and basically Netflix anything you’d ever want to watch is valid. No downloading and seeding shit you don’t care about in order to maintain ratio or whatever. It isn’t an excuse as to why not torrent, it’s a question as to why bother torrenting.

9. Wormwood on Netflix. Wowwww. Very disturbing and very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I am agreeing with VPN. It only makes sense whether illegally streaming or torrenting.
    But my point of why go through the process of torrenting when anyone can throw the aforementioned apps on just about any device and basically Netflix anything you’d ever want to watch is valid. No downloading and seeding shit you don’t care about in order to maintain ratio or whatever. It isn’t an excuse as to why not torrent, it’s a question as to why bother torrenting.
    Things disappear from streaming services all the time. Also, my seedbox costs less than a Netflix membership per month. Also, Everything works basically automatically, so building ratio is done without any input on my part other than clicking on any new popular shows once or twice a year. And last, but certainly not least, If I'm paying a monthly charge I'd rather pay a bunch of Norwegian pirates than a corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Do you seed your stuff on their as well as download? Like does it work on a token system I guess is what I’m asking.
    Yeah, it's ratio based, but you can buy ratio with USD or BTC if that's preferred. I have a seedbox, and a 30TB buffer, so I don't bother.