Page 1565 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 155115611563156415651566156715691579 ... LastLast
Results 15,641 to 15,650 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I tried that other film site that probably flopped for a year. But I never used it, so it was basically a total waste.

I'll check this new one, I may be in a better spot to enjoy it.

2. OH WOW

Nevermind!

3. This is the first I've heard of Kanopy. I shall look into it.

4. That’s a movie that I should have already seen but haven’t yet. I’ll make it a point to do so because.....yeah. It looks like everything I’d like, but sometimes I can be fooled by my own taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Those screen grabs made it look like Morticia Adams: the Movie.

6. Cool, I'm in to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. At a film festival, I had a choice between seeing that or a 32mm screening of Carrie. I went with Carrie. Forgot all about it though, might have to track it down.

If you really like the visual throwback element, there's a duo of arthouse directors named Helene Cattet and Bruno Forzani who pretty much solely work on projects like this. They focus entirely on style, which leads to beautiful movies with little else going for them. They're worth checking out if you can stomach that kind of thing. The first two films are giallo aesthetics with virtually no plot. Their latest is inspired by spaghetti westerns and looks pretty awesome, It's playing at a film festival here in a month so I might check it out:

And just to show how hard they nail the giallo style:

Last edited by arjue; 19 Aug 2018 at 05:52 AM.

8. I was looking for a Wall Streetlike for something I'm teaching this semester and watched Boiler Room today. It was like if Buffalo Wild Wings were a movie.

I'm not quite sure what to make of that description.

10. A quiet night in with a bottle of wine and the wife?