Page 1527 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 151315231525152615271528152915311541 ... LastLast
Results 15,261 to 15,270 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I guess you could say that a lot of the newer cartoon network shows now do that. I'm pretty sure Steven Universe and Adventure Time are written like that. Rick and Morty too, but there has been a lot of back lash. I think there was even a bunch of teenagers taking heat for bragging about how smart they were for getting the references in the show.

2. Preacher Season 2 is much better than season 1. Herr Starr’s training and sympathetic Hitler are two standout moments. This series is at its best when it goes full on grossout weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Just caught Super Troopers 2. Funny. I think maybe some of it is jokes aimed at Canadians that Americans won't get. I also think French Canadians will hate it with a burning passion.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I’m watching Into the Badlands. There’s so much dumb going on that it kinda transcends the dumb.
    You never knew how much your life needed Nick Frost King Fu Action Hero until you’ve seen it.
    Love it. I'll be watching the new season on Sunday.

Right now I just watched the S2 premiere of Snoop Dogg's The Joker's Wild. LOL.

5. Into the Badlands is alright until it remembers it's a TV show and dissolves in to tropey trash.

MK is very terrible.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 22 Apr 2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I didnt realize the new season of Silicon Valley already started. No one watching it? Watched episodes 1&2, they were pretty funny. For some reason episode 3 is unavailable, but 4 isnt. I added hbo to my prime, maybe I should have gone with Go instead.

7. Lost in Space - Excellent production values with the DUMBEST characters since The Walking Dead. 90% of the problems the characters have on the planet would’ve been solved with owning guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Finished watching Phase 2 of MCU with my daughter, it is definitely much better to binge watch these than individually. The weakest movie is Thor the Dark World followed by Ironman 3. Thor 2 is such a mess, I am glad Thor 3 recovered from that garbage. I originally didn't like The Winter Soldier for some reason, but rewatching it completely changed my mind. It is probably my favorite of phase 2. I haven't watched Ant Man until now, and it surprised me. I thought it would be stupid which is why I never bothered with it.

Onto Phase 3.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I didnt realize the new season of Silicon Valley already started. No one watching it? Watched episodes 1&2, they were pretty funny. For some reason episode 3 is unavailable, but 4 isnt. I added hbo to my prime, maybe I should have gone with Go instead.
    It’s not as good without Bachmann. TJ Miller is an irl piece of shit, but he really added a lot to the show. It’s still funny and stuff but it’s missing a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Lost in Space - Excellent production values with the DUMBEST characters since The Walking Dead. 90% of the problems the characters have on the planet would’ve been solved with owning guns.
    no one needs guns, come on drew.