Page 1412 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 139814081410141114121413141414161426 ... LastLast
Results 14,111 to 14,120 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Samurai Cop. Possibly the most ineptly made movie I've ever seen, and consistently hilarious from start to finish. An absolute gem, and I'm seriously upset with myself that I took so long to finally see it.

I found out that they actually made a sequel a year or two ago. However, I'm never going to watch it because unlike the original, it's campy on purpose. No thanks, bad movies aren't the same if they're winking at the camera.
    you're just now watching samurai cop?

my friend, also watch hollywood cop and killing american style, go for that amir shervan hat trick

2. Yeah, I'm severely late to the party on Samurai Cop. Do those other two movies measure up?

3. hollywood cop is up there, and I can't speak to the other one cause I haven't seen it myself but it has z'dar too

4. Watched 2 episodes of GLOW nursing a hangover this morning. Not bad—will watch more. But one thing: In what universe is Alison Brie considered unattractive? It's almost comical in how much effort they've gone to to make her look sickly. IMO they should have cast someone else or written another reason for her to be disliked by the director.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I know I'm a little late, but I just watched both John Wick movies. I haven't seen an action movies I'd liked for a while. The action scenes are really good an Keanu does a stellar job with his acting throughout both movies.

6. Stop with the pink.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Pink's the manliest color in this site's palette.

8. That's why bbobb is so opposed to it.

9. Exactly.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.